Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0001-01-01
Technical and structural lay-out
• Electromechanical operating.
• Lifting through trapezoidal turning screws, made of high resistance steel
with fine pitch so that trolleys may become self-braking.
• Completely protected internal sliding trolleys.
• Load-bearing nuts from a special material, to minimise lubrification. • Self-protected safety nuts.
• Monocoque body column structure.
• Four sliding rollers for each trolley, plus four adjustable guide-shoes
guarantee a perfect adhesion and flowability.
• Synchronization between the two trolleys regulated by electronic
device which controls the re-alignment after a difference of more
than 15 mm.
• Over-sized electric motor with thermic overload protection.
• Closed-course electrical system, with low-voltage drives and endstrokes,
“man standing-by” operating.
• Epoxy powder painting.
• Completely pre-assembled frame. • Equipped with anchor small blocks. • Equipped with greasing pump.